Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Give & Go: Bruce Arena

The former New York Red Bulls and U.S. National Team head coach spoke exclusively with Goal.com for a two-part interview.

Goal.com
: During this break, have you stepped away from soccer completely, or are you still following everything on TV and the internet?

Arena: I watch so much soccer it’s ridiculous. I love it. At home, I just got Setanta, as well. It’s absolutely great with all the games you get. It’s unbelievable, you get additional Champions League games, you get additional Premiership games and everything else you can imagine. It’s fantastic. I think my wife thinks I’m crazy at times because I’m always sitting in front of the TV watching. The other day I watched Gregg Berhalter play in the German Cup game against Bayern Munich. It was fun to watch.

The Bruce tends the Cornell net back in '72

No comments: